BRIC’S traces it’s history from 1952, when when Mario Briccola founded Industria Valigeria Fine, manufacturing suitcases and bags. Eight years after the foundation the company had 100 employees and conquered the Italian market. At the end of 90’s BRIC'S opens foreign distribution units in Germany, France, UK, USA and China. In 2014 BRIC'S registers a new trademark. Together with its corporate logo, the trademark shows the Italian flag and the date of company's foundation. The first BRIC’S Flagship Store is located in Galleria Vittorio Emanuele, Milan. Currently, BRIC'S is owned by Roberto Briccola (Mario Briccola's son), who runs the company together with his five brothers.